Yet again, I'm still just working away. Makes it harder to write these blogs, as it's kind of hard to share exactly what I'm doing, and a little too detailed as well. Think I see the light at the end of the tunnel for this part of my project, but we will see! The weather has been colder the last couple days, and it rained pretty good last night too. It's sunny today, but still colder (says 55 F). There is a music and art festival going on in the gardens here in Newport. I went out for some live music last night, and will go check it out again for a while this afternoon and maybe this evening, depending on how motivated and productive I feel. Looks like it should at least stay sunny which will make that fun.
Yesterday I decided I was tired of sandwiches for lunch and went to The Bull down the street for a classic ham egg and chips lunch. It hit the spot and it was nice to sit outside - the rain came at night. I did buy some minted lamb and a venison burger this week. I cooked the lamb last night and it was really tasty, I managed to cook it just about right I think, maybe could've gone a little more rare. I think I'll do the venison burger tonight for dinner, should be fun! Tomorrow I'm going to finally give into my craving for Indian food, still debating exactly which place I'm going though. Probably the one that is BYO alcohol, and a 5 course meal for 8.99 I think. It's that or there are three buffet options for about the same price. The 5 course is just as much food as I'd eat on the buffet, it's just a matter of choices.
At least there is F1 to watch this weekend, and the ALMS race is live on MotorsTV at 745 tonight, and of course enough day baseball on the weekend to keep me happy too! It really helps having things in the background when I'm working on my project - a lot of the commands take a while to execute.
No comments:
Post a Comment