It has been a busy week trying to get some things done on our project. We've started writing up the report, which is going to take tons more time, and I've still been trying to work out some bugs in a simulation software too.
I think I'm struggling to get back into a routine between the changes of moving and then having all the travel while Jessica was here too. At night I'm just finding it hard to stay motivated to be productive for some reason. The new place is working out pretty well, and it's nice to have SkyTV and a DVR now too. I can't exactly figure out what channel package we have, there seems to be no pattern to it. We do have MotorsTV though, which is similar to what SPEED used to be before it got taken over by NASCAR coverage and car auctions 24/7.
I'm trying to find a good place for a nice Easter meal on Sunday. I've seen a lot of advertising for St. George's Day feasts, on Saturday, but not too much for Sunday yet. Worst case I'll just find a place that's doing the normal Sunday roast!
No comments:
Post a Comment