Our academic presentation and 'oral exam' was yesterday morning, and I have to say it went pretty well. Definitely less of an exam than I was anticipating, and we had reasonable answers for all of their questions. Of course they wanted more detail on a bunch of things, but I don't really know how they truly expected that, given only 20 minutes to present. More detail on anything would've meant leaving other bits out completely, which I'm sure they would not have liked.
Today is practicing for the industry presentation tomorrow, which we are leading off at 10 am. More specifically, I'm leading it off entirely!
It was a late night on campus last night with the group trying to get some 3d models rendered and into animations for the presentation tomorrow. I was here late enough that I watched the first couple innings of the Twins vs Red Sox game live! We do still have some polishing to do on the presentation too though, hope we can finish that quickly :) Totally off-subject, but that meant I ate at the Chinese restaurant on campus, where I ordered a rice noodle dish, and for the second time in the UK - either they don't understand my pronunciation of rice, or rice noodles are completely different here. I was expecting the vermicelli like clearish ones, and instead got a fatter, egg/regular pasta looking noodle.
No comments:
Post a Comment