Managed to sleep until 815 this morning. It felt really good. We did get a pretty heavy but quick shower last night, well at least what I heard was quick, maybe I slept through more of it though.
It feels so good to have submitted our group report and poster yesterday. We still have work to do on our presentations though. I'm actually pretty happy with how our project turns out. While it was going it just always felt like there was more to do and that at the end it would wind up feeling very incomplete, but I don't really feel that way now. I mean, yea, there would be a lot more specific design on the car to be done, but I really think we've covered the necessary parts. I know I'm biased, but I think our poster looks fantastic. I don't have the final PDF, but I'll track it down and try and post it so you guys can see.
After we turned it in at 2:30 we went for a late lunch at Pizza Hut, which did really hit the spot, and filled me up enough that I didn't eat dinner. We split 3 larges between 5 people, and I got a salad bar trip too. Then we went back and discussed the presentations a little bit and then celebrated with a few beers and some chess outdoors at a pub down the road from campus.
This morning I've just returned from a trip to the bakery in town for a loaf of bread, freshly baked and sliced. I'm looking forward to trying it for lunch. It was only 90 pence, very cheap! I'm watching the 3rd Turkish GP practice session right now, and then I'm going for a run, hopefully the ground isn't too wet from the shower last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment