Monday, June 27, 2011

Hot!

The weather has turned hot here, it was 81 yesterday afternoon, and its supposed to approach 90 this afternoon.  Not really sure how I'll stay cool.  Luckily some rain is coming tomorrow that should cool things back down.  The weekend was good if a bit slow.  Saturday we were going to the Donington Park Museum, but the only people interested did not have cars, so that didn't happen!  The weather was pretty nice that afternoon, so I rode my bike over to a pub by the canal that was having a beer and live music festival.  A nice afternoon.  On Sunday I rode my bike again, this time to campus, to watch the European Grand Prix with some classmates.  It was a slightly boring race, but still fun to watch of course.  The rest of the afternoon was slow, I did some laundry, cleaned up a little around my room, and made a black bean stirfry for dinner. 

I'm on campus today working with some software.  I might be wasting my time, but I've got to get started on my design otherwise I'm going to go crazy.  My dimensions and size might be completely wrong, I'm waiting on some CAD models.  So I'm trying to set it up and see if the program will allow me to change dimensions easily.  We'll see. 

Really looking forward to Jess' arrival on Friday morning, and then our trip to Bordeaux - we fly out Saturday night, and return Tuesday afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment