Thursday, September 8, 2011

So I'm Done!

Hard to believe it, but I'm done.  The presentation went pretty well yesterday, it was more relaxed than expected, even though it was technically called an oral exam.  In the afternoon all the posters were up for people to walk around and look at.  Then there was a BBQ at the CSA which was good fun.  To finish out the night, we had a final Quiz night at the Social Club.

Honestly I'm not sure what I'm going to do day to day at this point, other than look for jobs obviously.  Hopefully something comes sooner than later, we'll see.

I had plans to write more than this, but I'm just not feeling it right now, maybe because I feel like writing is all I've done for the last 2 weeks.  So I'll leave it at this, and come back in the next couple days for maybe more of a retrospective kind of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment