Is going ok. I feel like these subjects are much broader than the last exams we had, so I'm kind of struggling to develop a strategy for studying them. There are just so many aspects to focus on. Today I'm going to start going through the old exams we have. However I don't want to totally focus on what those focused on, because obviously that should change! The vehicle dynamics one is particularly equation intensive, so it might be flash cards for that. The engine one is open note, so it is more about understanding, and knowing where to find the equations you need for each problem.
The snow is all gone, it was misting from late afternoon on yesterday, which melted and washed away all the snow. It is back to freezing today though. I have one more day on my bus pass, and discovered that the ASDA in Bletchley is on a bus route that comes very close to my house. After lunch I'm going to take the bus and some things to study down there and see if I can find somewhere to spend some time studying. I'll do my shopping afterwards, I don't need a whole lot, just some lunch stuff for the week really. I just can't do it all here, and I'd prefer to be out during the day when it is light (and the sun might stay out - I'll cross my fingers). I also found the library by the mall - not sure why I couldn't find it earlier - but it is closed on Sunday. I'll plan on spending other time this week there though, assuming it is comfortable inside.
I may join the gym too. I got a free workout when I stopped by the other day, and it's been on my mind ever since. Just don't know how much I'll use it after Christmas. It is open till 10 each day, but I don't know if I'll really feel like it after the days at campus. I'm also not exactly sure of our schedule for the group project, and whether that will make it easier or harder to find gym time. So anyway, it's a 3 month contract at 30 GBP per month, so not the end of the world if I wound up only using it a couple times a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment