Oh it's so great to be done with exams. I think these three went pretty good, still kinda nervous to find out results though. Been packing this afternoon, should be able to take advantage of my one free checked bag.
Tonight we have organis(z)ed a Christmas dinner for everyone. Luckily it's in Milton Keynes, and I can walk there. Should be a fun time.
My train leaves at 714 for London. I've probably left too much time, but just don't want to be late and who knows what security and the weather might bring. The forecast is better, so I should be ok. I'll probably take a bus over to the rail station, which won't really save me any time, but I won't have to walk with the suitcase at least. Or maybe I'll get up and it won't be raining and I'll just walk, we'll see.
And it's snowing outside! Really didn't feel cold enough for that on the walk home.
Well I guess the next time I talk to most of you I will actually be home! Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment