Friday, January 21, 2011

Done With Classes!

Can't believe that we're done with our lectures.  Our presentation went pretty good today I think, hope the actual written report goes well too though.  Finally got back to the gym tonight too which was good.

I didn't mention that I got my first produce box yesterday.  It came from Organic Trail.  This week it had a red pepper, potatoes, onions, brussel sprouts, broccoli, mangoes, pears and apples.  I used a sampling of the vegetables to make a frittata for dinner tonight.  The best part is I've got 3 servings leftover for the weekend!

The weather is back to around freezing again.  But the rain has been gone for a couple days too, so that's better.  I don't really have anything planned for the weekend, just getting going on the project management assignment and getting some ideas down on paper for my thesis.  Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment