Monday, January 24, 2011

(H)ello!

So despite having no class or specific obligation today, it's turned into quite the productive day.  Woke up at 730 and had a good breakfast, then did some work on my assignments while catching up on some TV in the background.  Had leftover frittata for lunch and did a little more work before heading out to the gym.  Got in a good spin session since I'd lifted the last 3 days straight.  I'm now sitting in a coffee shop (see I don't always go to the Pub) after working on my other blog for a while.  Wait, hold on, other blog, what am I talking about?

Basically on Friday Racecar Engineering will be launching a revised website, and I will have 2 blog entries on there.  They had contacted the school wanting a student to write things periodically, and I guess I was the only one to reply.  Supposedly I'll be one of the 4-5 features that they are launching with.  So, uh, wow, maybe a little intimidated by that.  But hey, it'll get my name out there, which can only really be a good thing unless I really do a terrible job!

We do finally have two more exam grades back.  Not as good as the first one, but I think they should be my two worst subjects (powertrain and aerodynamics).  Still did well though, the equivalent of a B I suppose, though it's not quite the same correlation as I'm used to.

I did go get a cheap Papa Johns pizza last night, which was tasty, and will be dinner tonight again and another lunch this week as well.  Heading to the store to pick up a couple things for the week and then back home.  Probably some PS3 time, dinner, then a little more work later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment