Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Weekend

Don't think I've said it on here, but other than a few written assignments and some thinking about my thesis that I need to do, I don't know the next time I have anything official to do on campus.  The group project "start" date is February 14th.  So basically I think I will have a very flexible schedule for a few weeks.  Might look into some travel options to take advantage of the time.  I'd just need my computer and an internet connection every once in a while.

Yesterday was pretty relaxing, played a good bit of PS3, got in a great workout, and picked up a neat mini-keg of beer from the local brewery.  It is a super small operation, with really only one employee, the brewer, Dan.  He was really nice and I'm happy to support him (it helps that his beer is very tasty!).
I did head to central MK for a couple beers and some always interesting people watching.  

Been getting a start on my project management assignment and cleaning up a lab report this morning.  I just had lunch, a turkey sandwich and pretzels, nothing exciting.  Gonna go to the gym soon, and then I'm not too sure what the rest of the afternoon will be.  There is a new Papa John's that is running a special for an XL pizza for 4.99, which I might take advantage of tonight.  Also thinking about finding a Burns Dinner somewhere this week.  If not, I at least want to find somewhere to try Cranachan.  

I feel like I had more to say, but that's kind of all I'm thinking of now.  Maybe I'll remember and I'll give you all a bonus second blog post in one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment