Sunday, February 13, 2011

Been a While Again

Sorry for that, I don't realize sometimes how long I go between posts.  It should improve once our projects start.  Finally think I've gotten over the little sickness I had, so that's good.  I've managed to sleep until almost 9 the last two mornings which has no doubt helped.  I did wind up getting my bike tire fixed, with some help from a roommate.

Yesterday I went to campus for the afternoon.  We were doing a little Motorsport Club fundraiser which involved Gran Turismo 5 and a really sweet Logitech G27 and seat setup.  Didn't raise too much money, as it probably wasn't advertised far enough in advance, but it was fun anyway.  It was a play on Top Gear, we had one of our classmates who drives a Formula Ford play "The Stig" and then let everyone try to beat his time.

Spent the night watching a little basketball and working on a couple simple things for the Caterham guy.  Which by the way I definitely have a spot for the time being, regardless of if they get a second car.  Looks like we might be going to Oulton Park on the 25th for an open test day, so that would be fun.

Currently I'm watching the Ireland France 6 Nations match, mainly just trying to understand what's going on, but at least it's way more exciting to me than soccer is.  Been trying to plan a bit of our Belgium trip.  We are staying in Brussels, so we'll probably spend most of our time there.  Gent or Brugge are accessible by train, but I'm just not sure we need to venture there in the few days.  Finding the details of when various breweries are open for tours or tastings has been quite difficult.  Most of them have websites, but they are really pretty primitive and basic with not all the information you need!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment