Friday, February 18, 2011

Hi Again

I'll get a more detailed post about Brussels up later, but just wanted to say hi.  Got back safely yesterday to London, and went to the British Library to finish up a couple things on our business assignment that was due at noon today.  Went to Cask for a good dinner before getting my train back to MK.  Today I had to do some grocery shopping, as I had basically no food around, and I've been doing laundry too.

Brussels was a fantastic time, it is a really beautiful city for the most part, though it's compact city center area makes it feel too touristy and fake at times.  Had both Brussels and Liege waffles, which were different and both very tasty.  Of course we drank plenty of good beer, which was on average about 3.50 Euro per bottle at the bars.  We did eat mussels for dinner both nights too!  I brought back a chocolate assortment and some beer as well.

Gonna finish watching the NCSU vs. Clemson game, wait for my load of laundry to finish, and get back out to the gym.  I'm thinking about going to the Lions game tonight, but I'm not sure, the ticket is kind of expensive I think at 11.00 GBP.  Maybe they have a student price though.

No comments:

Post a Comment