At our assignments and working on thesis ideas. Mixing in some streaming TV in the background as well. Found a couple more shows on BBC that I'm enjoying, Hustle (kind of like Leverage from TNT but better so far) and Not Going Out (just a comedy sitcom). I get most of the jokes, but there's quite often names and references that are obviously supposed to be funny that I don't know!
Friday a group of us are going to a tour of Prodrive, who used to build the Subaru World Rally Cars, and currently are building the Aston Martin LMP1 cars for Le Mans. So that should be exciting, hopefully they'll let us see some of the current LMP build that is no doubt in full swing right now.
Yesterday was nice and sunny all day, but cold, so that was enjoyable. Today is still cold, but overcast and a little drizzle here and there. Taking care of some laundry this morning, and need to go find a haircut this afternoon probably. I'll work that in with a trip to the gym of course.
Wouldn't it be great to be in Valencia with one of the F1 teams this week though? The first test sessions are this week, and the weather is much better there!
No comments:
Post a Comment