I'm moving at the end of March to Newport. Hopefully it turns out to be as beneficial as it seems like it will be. Not really looking forward to packing everything up though. Mark, the house owner is cool with me moving some things before the move date, so I'm going to try and do that with some things.
Yesterday was pretty busy, we had a presentation on promotion from the guy who started TTXGP - an electric motorcycle racing series that has really grown very quickly. It was very interesting, I really wonder though if he was just in the right place at the right time. They launched the prototype vehicle in 2008 when oil prices were so high because of the strikes, so that no doubt helped them out. He thinks there will be no combustion engine racing by the end of the decade. Well, I think he meant no top level, international type racing. I don't think there's anyway it's completely gone that quickly. Either way, it's very sad to think about, but I suppose it's a necessary reality that we'll all have to adapt to.
My thesis stuff is still coming along slowly, I do wish I could've gotten more settled while we had nothing going on at school, but our professors seem really busy and it really slows down getting things done for us.
We did finally get our jackets yesterday, which look quite nice and should be good at races and whatnot throughout the year.
I got to the gym early this morning for a workout which was good. I always enjoy the morning workouts, yet it's still hard to get out of bed for them! Finalizing a few thoughts about the project for a meeting at 3:30 this afternoon, and doing some thesis thinking and research too.
I had to go buy more bread and milk yesterday, and forgot to look at the date on my bread, which is today, so I've put half of it in the freezer and the rest in the fridge, so hopefully none of it goes bad. I did find that Sainsbury's had 24 piece packs of Belgian chocolates on sale for 1.99, down from 5.99, which is a great deal and the two I tried were tasty. Might go back and pick up another one or two!
So wow, I kinda jumped all over the place in this entry. I'm sure you guys aren't picky though.
No comments:
Post a Comment