Wish us luck for the first group review presentation today. Presenting our basic concepts and ideas for the rally car and series. Hopefully the professors like them and we can continue developing them. Would hate to start over at this point! Then I'm sticking around campus for an initial Toastmasters meeting from 6-8. So a long day on campus. An attempt is being made at starting a club that meets on campus. I might keep going to the established one in Willen though. Bit easier access with the bus, and it won't require me to stay on campus if I don't need to be here. They will make sure there are experienced people at the Cranfield one, but I can't help thinking that the established club will be a slightly better environment.
Stupid loaf of bread started going moldy yesterday. It's such a pain to keep it fresh. Freezing is a hassle as is keeping it in the fridge because I just don't have enough space in there (another benefit of the new accommodations). I did make some banana bread on Sunday, and it's tasting great, really glad I decided to give that a shot. Now I'm looking around for other bread things to make. Maybe this will replace some of the calories I'm apparently not eating. I was all the way down to 91 kg (200 lbs) the last time I checked at the gym. Kinda crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment