Thursday, March 31, 2011

Raining Again

I had begun to wonder about all this rain that was supposed to be coming with the spring and summertime here.  I have to say either I've been lucky so far or my expectations of rain nearly every day were incorrect!  Anyway, it's raining today, and rained just a little yesterday.  Tomorrow at Oulton is supposed to have showers too.  At least it's not very cold or humid!

Today is going to be a bit hectic.  A few meetings will fill up the morning quickly, and then I have to go look at the bigger room that is now available in Newport.  I'm 95% sure I will take it, unless it is just absolutely awful.  Yes the other room fell through again, and no I don't feel like giving details, I'm really fed up with how frustrating the search has been.  Then I have to get back home to finish packing up for the race this weekend.  We're leaving at 7 tonight, so I should have enough time.  I almost tried to pack last night, but wound up deciding to wait.

Maybe I'll be able to catch a little MLB Opening Day action too before we head out tonight.  I have no idea what my internet access over Friday and Saturday will be by the way, but I'll be back home late Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment