Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sleep!

After going pretty late and early for both basketball games and racing this weekend, I hit the sack pretty early last night.  Fell asleep watching the first few minutes of a BBC documentary about the years of F1 when fatalities were a really regular occurrence.  It was interesting, but I was really tired.  I also managed to sleep in till almost 8, which is amazing and I haven't done that in a long time.  I'm going to do some work on our project from home this morning - building a ChassisSim model of a rally track to use for car simulation.  Usually you generate the maps from data logs off of a car, but seeing as this track doesn't exist, we're doing it by guesswork and hand!

I did make myself a nice breakfast, egg and bacon on an English muffin.  Tasted good with some green tea on the side.  The weather is nice again today, a little over 40, but sunny and not too windy so it feels good.  Temperature might actually hit 60 this afternoon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment