Saturday, March 19, 2011

What Rain?

It is shaping up to be a quite beautiful day here actually.  It's already 45 and sunny, and is supposed to get up to a little over 50.  I woke up to the barking dog this morning at 6:30 unfortunately.  But made it productive - caught up on blogs and stuff from last night, played around with some new software now that I can remote connect a true VPN session on campus, and then made some breakfast.  Just got back from a good workout at the gym, which didn't happen much this week, so that felt good.

I need to kind of plan what my bike ride this afternoon will be to take advantage of this weather.  Just need to plan it around visiting a possible option for housing over near Willen Lake.  I'm out of options in Newport unless I hear back from any of the ads I responded to in the next couple days.  Disappointing.  The Lake would be a nice ride, but it will be way too crowded with walkers I'm sure.

England is going for a Grand Slam in the 6 Nations this afternoon at 5 too.  So after checking out the place and whatever route I plan (that I will wind up getting lost on) I'm probably going to go out to watch that, it is a pretty big deal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment