Obviously I've been working along on our project the last couple days. We have to present our concept to the professors on Tuesday, so we're not necessarily doing more work or design at this point - but putting it together for the presentation. I think our designs are coming along well and that we're on the right path so far. The team is working well together too, which is really nice and makes things much easier.
I've also picked up something else to do on campus that involves building stuff and hand tools (which I've honestly been missing since I don't have a car or house that requires me to fix things anymore). I can't really tell you what it is exactly though due to the non-disclosure agreement I signed. But I got to go work on that for a bit yesterday afternoon which I enjoyed.
Managed to watch most of the ACC tournament games so far too. Glad they are in the afternoons today and tomorrow, makes it much easier for me to watch! The end of that VT/FSU game was crazy. My first instinct on the Kitchen shot was that it was late. Honestly didn't think it was as close as it turned out to be though. The time difference does change to 4 hrs tonight though. That will last for 2 weeks.
I've been making porridge for breakfasts recently, and have started soaking the oats overnight, which I do think makes them taste better. Also makes it nice and easy in the morning, just pull the bowl out and pop it in the microwave. Supposedly it also makes the nutrients in them easier to absorb for your body too. I cooked them with some peanut butter this morning which was great.
Heading over to the gym for a workout soon. Then going to look at the market for a cheap, hopefully silicone loaf pan - been craving some banana bread recently. This afternoon I think I'm going to take a bike ride up to Wolverton, which is right about 5 miles. There's a beer fest going on (with next to no details about the beer, so fingers are crossed on some good ones) and they'll have the Six Nations Rugby matches on too, so that should be fun. Weather looks decent for the bike ride too.
No comments:
Post a Comment