Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF

Today is only 2 wind tunnel sessions, our group got the late morning session.  So that was good, but it also means we have the late afternoon session.  It only ends at 5 though, so it's not too big of a deal.

I watched the recorded State game this morning since I had some extra time.  I've never enjoyed football with breakfast before, it was quite nice!  I didn't quite make it through though, and accidentally checked Twitter before I left for the bus.  Someone we know had mentioned the word win, and so the last 10 minutes of the 4th quarter were spoiled.  I wound up watching it on the bus though, and it was still great.  Although knowing FSU was going to screw up the last drive somehow made it less exciting when they fumbled.

I'll write another post about the tunnel testing later so I can add a few pictures that will make things clearer.  So NCSU win, plus hands on lab session, plus maybe more beer fest time tonight = happy Friday.

Oh, and I do wish I could be in Charleston for Will and Laura's wedding, so hope you all have a great time this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment