Saturday, October 16, 2010

Workouts

Workouts have been hard to come by, about the only time I have to fit one in is on the weekends.  I did finally take the bus to the nearest Tesco Extra (Super Wal-Mart basically) and picked up a set of dumbbells.  Wish they were heavier, and I might go buy some add on plates at some point, but they are better than nothing.  Heck they were a workout just carrying them back from the bus station!  The Tesco was crazy busy.  I did buy a couple of food items for lunches next week too.

Tomorrow a group of us are going to Brands Hatch for the Formula Ford Festival. Hopefully we'll get some good weather!  Tonight I think I might actually be able to watch the ALCS game online, since it starts at 4ET.

Oh, and there is a Krispy Kreme in the mall here, and they had them in the Tesco too.  But they were £ 1.20 for just one original glazed!  I abstained, but I'm sure I'll get a few at some point.

I spent most of the morning studying info from the week.  I'll study some more this afternoon while watching football too.  I haven't been able to find a stream for the NCSU game yet though.  Stay tuned for pictures from Brands Hatch tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment